Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tornado

I am going to present about tornado. This site address is www.spc.noaa.gov/faq/tornado/. There is a lot of information about the tornado. Basically they expain what a tornado is, and then they answer a lot of questions. For example, how do tornados form? What does a tornado sound like? What is the history of tornado forecasting.... Alos, you can find some more detailed information about each question.

A few days ago, a tornado passed around Carbondale. I had no idea about tornado, so I got to think,'Why are they nervous? It is just strong rain,' but my friend and teacher told me that a tornado is very dangerous for me. We should know what we should do when a tornado comes. We can figure out th answer on this site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello steve , how are you ? good job man. i have question when is the tornado happen ? does it just during the winter or during the year?
thank you
ahmed

Aldossary, Faraj said...

I was with you when the tornado passed around Carbondale,DO you remember?

Ahaaaaaaaa (:

khalil said...

my too steve i was with you... do you remember. hhhhhhhhhhhh