Sunday, April 22, 2007

Amish

I surf the site of the Amish. This site address is www.amishcenter.com. There are history of the Amish, their life style, and today life style. And this site has some information for visitor and tourist, like direction of the Amish town, calendar, and admission. They can prevue Amish house, Amish food, Amish farm, with surf this site.

I am interested in this site and Amish. This site introduce about Amish. Actually I didn’t know what Amish are before my teacher teach me. They live without electricity, no car, no gas, no factory. But they can build the building, cooking food. With this site, we can plan to tour town of Amish, and we can expect what should we do when we tour on there. If I get chance to visit there, I want to do that

6 comments:

tom said...

I agree- I think you'd like the Amish. There is probably nothing like the Amish in Korea. But they did have the Folk Village, which I really liked.

F A I S A L said...

Hello, Steve

How are you doing?
I hope you're fine.

When I was in my country I didn't know about the Amish poeple but now I have alot of information about them and I will visit them as soon as pissoble.

Have a good day.

Best regard,
Faisal Alshabanat

redha said...

NICE POST STEVE..
I really was interested when i heared about amish and theit culture..

i reaspect amish because i think they at least keep their history alive..

i hope you can go to visit them

have a good day :)

Aldossary, Faraj said...

HI, Steve
Me too; I didn’t know what Amish are before my teacher teach me

steve said...

who want to go to Amish with me!!

do0odiz said...

you do very well stive ?>? how is yor exam man ?? i realy try to call you ?? anyway i like your opinuon !